NIATHU RESORT BOOKING POLICY
- GUEST must SIGN IN and SIGN OUT.
- Even for groups and Family, each individual must sign in and out(except if the child is below 12 yrs of age).
- Insist on filling up the specifications.
- Mandatory specifications are-Name, address, nationality, arrived from & no. of pax.
- Mandatory- Guest photo ID card. Take a Xerox copy of ID card for each individual guest.
- Not more than two guests can stay in one room. For the extra person, he/she will have to book an extra bed or book another room depending on availability.
- In case of family with one child below 12 yrs of age, may stay in one room with or without booking an extra bed (chargeable for extra bed).
- In case for family with more than two children and below 12 yrs of age, may stay in one room but they need to book an extra bed.
- In case guest checks in the room without signing in the reception first; send the check in register immediately to their rooms (same for checking out).
- In case a member is making reservation for their guest, ensure to fill in the booking data the name of the person for whom it is booked along with the member’s name & contact details.
- Member’s guest can avail discount privileges in room stays only.
- Discount in other services will not apply to members guests unless he/she/group is accompanied by the members themselves.
- It is mandatory for members to send a confirmation letters duly signed along with their guest at the time of check in.
- In case the member is not able to send the confirmation letter, he/she may take approval from Duty Manager.
- Do not make confirmed bookings over the phone unless it is a member.
- Whenever there is any booking for a member’s guest, make sure the FOA enquires & confirmed from the concerned member if the bills are to be paid by the guests or the member himself.
- Guest will have to make an advance payment of 50% against the cost of room/venue to confirm bookings (not mandatory for members).
- In house guest may entertain outside visitor in their rooms only till 7 pm.
- Beyond the permitted time, service staff may politely inform & request guest to entertain their visitors in the public area (unless permission granted by the MOD).
- For hiring venues guest must sign the Disclaimer form to make confirm booking (this does not apply for room bookings).
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT POLICIES FOR ROOM
- Check out time is 12 noon.
- Check in time is 2 pm.
- Check out after 12 noon but before 2 pm no extra charge will be levied however it will depend on the availability of the room.
- Check out after 2 pm but before 6 pm, half day rate will be charged against the rent of the room; however it will depend upon the availability of the room.
- Check out after 6 pm, full day rate will be charged against the room.
- 3/4 nights = 5%
- 5/7 nights = 10%
- 7 & above = 15%